.NET Application Developer
· Contribute to design document details for architecture, functionality and time estimates.
· Create and maintain database content (tables, views, stored procedures, functions, DTS/SSIS packages).
· Produce code that meets functional specifications accurately and with an appropriate level of robustness to handle errors and unexpected content. Code will be self-documented, clearly organized, structured and reusable.
· Interface with QA to resolve bugs and provide corrective actions.
· Communicate with project management about status of work and any issues with work in progress.
· Recording of time spent and details related to tasks, bugs, fixes assigned.
· Production Support/Maintenance of code as needed.
· Mentor and assist other application developers on their technical responsibilities.
· Improve development procedures to increase solution’s quality.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures related to security and protecting privacy of client and company information.
· Role will work directly with confidential client data containing protected health information and/or personally identifiable information and individual must complete annual HIPAA training.
Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
Candidates need to be able to show 5+ years of experience in a development role and include the following technical skill:
· 3+ years using PowerShell in the day-to-day work
· 5+ years experience in software development with Microsoft .NET, VB.NET and SQL Server technologies.
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
· Ability to explain complex architecture to other technical resources.
· Experience in inventory/order management systems is a helpful.
· Proficiency in software development life cycle.
· Proficiency with HTML and CSS