Location : Chicago, IL
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2-5+
Required Education : College Degree Preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
As a Senior Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on projects for a wide range of clients. You will partner closely across the technology, product and 3D artist teams in an effort to continue developing cutting edge, scalable, web-based 3D products. You work with our team of product developers throughout the entire product lifecycle, from initial explorations through final deliverables. As such, the candidate must be able collaborate effectively and efficiently with multiple teams. We think about the impact to the customer at all phases of software development. We have opportunities to solve customer projects with a wide variety of frameworks and platforms such as ASP.NET MVC, Azure SQL Server, Angular and many more.
Required Qualifications :
- Develop and create solutions for different business rules/objectives, while also developing and supporting web-based SaaS products that are both scalable and high-preforming
- Work within existing software frameworks to solve interesting problems independently and within smaller engineering teams
- Contribute to our collective brain power through innovation and collaboration across multiple teams
- Identify innovations and contribute to best practices and new technologies that will improve our services and resiliency of our platform
- You are passionate, flexible, and ready to collaborate with talented engineers to make a difference.
- 5+ years of experience in development in C# within Agile environments, with a focus on developing enterprise web-based SaaS products.
- Hands-on experience with test driven development (TDD) in a continuous delivery environment, using test frameworks like nUnit or MSTest and build/deployment frameworks like TFS, Team City or Go.
- You are driven to solve problems and passionate about what you do.