Application Administrator / Engineer
Location : Pleasant Prairie, WI
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking an IT Applications Administrator to join one of Forbes 2016 America's Best Employers.
- Develop and support Stibo STEP, Oracle EBS, Adobe Experience Manager, OpenScan, ImageNow and other packaged applications.
- Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data requirements for each application package.
- Establish close partnerships with departments.
- Work with project managers and developers to create scope, requirements and detailed designs to meet business needs.
- Document technical specifications, run books and other requirements to support each application.
- Plan and develop use-case test plans and perform unit testing.
- Develop deep understanding of applications, supporting infrastructure and systems integration.
- Administer the packaged applications, including design and configuration.
- Design, build, test, implement and maintain integrations between the packaged applications and other internal and external applications.
- Design, build, test, implement and maintain custom components and extensions as necessary for the packaged applications.
- Assist with system administration tasks, including server upgrades, patch deployments, architecture review / design and general best practices.
- Help define new business processes, data elements and system change requests.
- Provide on-call support for production applications.
- Triage problems and resolve issues.
- Configure and monitor application performance, capacity and response times.
- Plan for and apply application software patches.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- 3+ years experience supporting packaged applications.
- Proficient in SQL and familiarity with RDBMS – Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Proficient in at least one programming language.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Can communicate clearly and effectively with business end-users.