Application Security Developer
Open to Direct Hire or Contract-to-Hire
We aren’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on the front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game-changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then we just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to lead technical projects involved in application security. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment. Successful candidates should be driven to provide high quality delivery for clients in a number of industries and be a capable team leader of the technical solution.
What will you do?
- Architect, review, and guide application security solutions
- Work with software developers to identify architectural security weakness and provide guidance on secure coding and industry best practices
- Identify, select, and implement security solutions for protecting sensitive data
- Provide expertise on authentication, entitlements, identity management (Single Sign On), data leak prevention, data protection, encryption, etc. to developers and IT organizations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of IT security with experience in application security
- 2+ years of hands on software development experience, or experience with development languages/frameworks
- Capacity to communicate with Development team and create detailed specifications for technical requirements to drive business needs
- Domain expertise in designing applications/architectures for enterprise grade applications to secure sensitive data and prevent data leakage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Travel - Up to 50% for this role.