Location : Gurnee, IL
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : College Degree Preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our IT department looking for a highly motivated, business intelligence developer. A current team of two, this new addition offers the opportunity to further develop your skills across a broad range of projects and activities and new tools and technologies.
- Work on integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
- Experience in designing and building data warehouses, data marts, reports and dashboards.
- Experience with creating, optimizing ETL workflows and translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Experience with building SSAS cubes.
- Must be comfortable with dynamic, fast paced environments with the ability to adapt quickly.
- Must be able to transform data into actionable items that will help to provide data driven business decisions.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with relational database and data warehouse concepts.
- Strong track record of delivering business intelligence functionality leveraging Microsoft BI stack using SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Create complex data queries using SQL.
- Strong knowledge of database and SQL skills, familiarity with data architecture and data modeling concepts of STAR and Snowflake schema.
- Must have experience loading a data warehouse.
- Demonstrated abilities in data analysis and critical thinking.
- Must display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with any self-service BI tool like Sisense, Power BI, Tableau or Qlik View.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP.