We are seeking a high-energy, results oriented Business Analyst to add to our growing team. We deliver high-end, proprietary software solutions to organizations across the United States and United Kingdom.
Key Results Areas:
- Brainstorm and provide input on best practices for organizing projects, processes, files and systems to help drive efficiency and alleviate conflict
- Ensure that all client issues are resolved in a timely manner, while ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are informed of the status of the issue throughout the process
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity
- Meet billing goals as set by the team/leader each month
- Answer incoming calls and emails, and return all messages according to the support agreement
- Travel to and meet clients at the client site to maintain relationships for Onsite System Reviews and/or during implementation
- Demonstrate developed processes, fulfill client requests on site, and gather additional information and change orders for the development team
- Assist with the development team on work items and project tasks
- Design/Develop SQL Queries for research, debugging, and testing purposes (training provided)
- Document current working processes (Technical Specification, Test Plans, User Manuals, etc…)
- Create new Technical Specifications, Test Plans, User Manuals, etc., as needed – for various processes. Provide input on improving processes.
- Troubleshoot/Define/Resolve issues within current working processes. Provide input on improving processes.
- Ensure successful implementation and testing of Year End Processing updates for all clients
- Develop and execute test plans, maintain testing documentation, and build and maintain test packs for projects and tasks as needed. Provide input on improving processes.
- Maintain the Client Support Database w/ hours, descriptions, and status for all work-related activities on a daily basis (weekly basis prior to new implementation of the CSD)
- Attend and be prompt for all staff and other meetings that are scheduled
- Assist in Security certification follow-through and compliance
Standard Quantifiable Goals:
- Ensure follow-through for all Key Results Areas defined above
- Meet or exceed the targeted billable efficiency metrics
- Individual goals will be determined over the course of the year
- Exceptionally strong verbal communication. Be able to converse effectively with both developers and end-users in a dialogue.
- Exceptionally strong written communication. Be able to create detailed work orders, specifications, and test plans that provide all necessary detail as succinctly as possible.
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite
- SQL query experience required
- ability to develop test plans, user manuals
- Any pensions knowledge a plus
- Dedication / Commitment to team support and client satisfaction
- The ability to follow through any task to full completion, including verifying client satisfaction