Business Development Manager - Cable and Assembly
Responsible for all aspects of establishing a new Electronics Business, including designing an aggressive growth strategy, effective implementation tactics, and a customer service and support strategy. To successfully deliver those responsibilities, the Business Development Manager will ultimately design and assemble and train a new organization while working with existing staff. This position will leverage exemplary organizational and leadership skills to execute, evaluate, and adjust strategy and tactics quickly as needed, and coordinate and collaborate with other departments.
· Perform market and business analyses of Factory Automation (FA) components in US, Canada, and Mexico.
· Establish the new business model of Electronics customized products (initially Cable Assembly, FA cable, and Enclosures).
· Identify and develop products and services to increase market share, revenue, and open up new growth sectors.
· Plan strategy deployments, schedules, responsibilities, KPI’s, goals, and countermeasures quickly.
· Manage product inventories to maximum benefit to company and customers.
· Develop and manage product line pricing strategies that balance objectives of market share growth and profitability.
· Bring on and develop strategic new suppliers, internally and externally, managing all aspects, to meet product and service standards for customers.
· Create creative marketing and sales schemes to accelerate sales growth.
· Continuously improve current resources and activities for further growth.
· Provide expert technical support to customers, internally and externally.
· Project progress and team management.
· Present logical and detailed reports to management on a regular basis.
· Manage projects across multiple departments.
· Must have strong business development background with track record of growth and profitability
· Exceptional work ethic, integrity, and character required
· Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing business conditiions
· 5+ years in business development role
· Strong organizational and leadership skills are required
· Must be a strong systems thinker who can balance multiple objectives in designing strategies and actions plans
· Bachelor’s Degree - in Business or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience preferred.
· Highly analytical, logical, with excellent data analysis skills.
· Motivated, driven, responsible, and results oriented.
· Cable assemble or FA cable business experience is preferred.
· Knowledge of machining, manufacturing, and machine design preferred.
· Experience working in an international environment preferred.