Business Process Analyst
Responsible for a range of business change and process improvement activities. Activities include planning, performing, and implementing process improvement projects and initiatives. Partners with management, project champions, and process owners to align process improvement initiatives with business objectives.
Process management functions may include data gathering and analysis, best practice research, process mapping, developing and recommending solution alternatives for improvement, developing performance metrics, obtaining leadership or stakeholder agreement, implementing improvements, and monitoring post-implementation.
May utilize Lean/Six Sigma processes and concepts to lead process improvement initiatives. Partners with management, project champions, and process owners to execute the project and deliver results. Includes conducting Voice of the Customer techniques, identifying critical to quality (CTQ) characteristics, and understanding gap and root cause analysis. Participates in change management activities associated with process improvement. Engages leadership and stakeholders to obtain support and buy in for changes. Prepares process recommendation documents, including presentations, process maps, supporting metrics, and business requirements.
Strong customer and stakeholder collaboration skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships and provide leadership in a matrix environment.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence teams
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work, be detail-oriented, and understand when urgency is required.
- Strong meeting facilitation skills.
- Practical experience participating in business transformation, process improvement or organizational change initiatives.
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, and Project Management methodologies, processes and tools.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification preferred.