C++ Fix Developer
Location : New York / Chicago
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking an experienced, C++ Fix developer who has experience in full SDLC within a Unix/Linux environment.
- Responsible for the design, development and deployment of new and existing infrastructure components pertaining to routing, high performance communication, and connectivity (internal & external).
- Responsible for proposing new designs and modifying existing ones to continuously improve performance, functionality, and stability of the system.
- Responsible for enhancing and extending the infrastructure and communication libraries used by the various trading platforms
Required Qualifications :
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle steps.
- 3+ years experience in C++ in a Unix/Linux environment.
- 3+ years experience in multi-threaded and real time programming with trading applications.
- Experience working with FIX and/or other high performance messaging systems.
- Experience with Boost, STL, and/or other template based libraries.
- Experience with realtime high volume messaging systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid skills in Python, Perl, SQL, and/or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of financial products and trading platforms is a plus.