C++ Software Developer
We are looking for a motivated developer with strong technical and analytical skills to join our research/development team in Chicago. The candidate will be tasked with analyzing and implementing new trading models, expanding our research platform to support new products and techniques, and building out key pieces of infrastructure to support new and existing lines of business.
An ideal candidate will be excited to work with a small, focused team where his/her efforts will have broad impact on the trajectory of the business. We look for the kind of candidate who enjoys solving hard problems in novel ways – the kind of person to whom ownership of the whole problem, and not just well-defined slices, is an important part of the job description.
- 1- 2 years’ experience working professionally as a developer
- Bachelors’ degree
- Strong desire to work on smaller team with broad impact on business-level outcomes
- Strong desire to take front-to-back ownership of critical, business-driving projects
- Aptitude for creative problem-solving and independent thought
- Appreciation for the importance of details, but with perspective not to lose the forest for the trees
- Experience with C++, C#, Rust, or Python a plus
- Experience with finance, and specifically fixed-income, a plus