Consultant, ERP (NetSuite)
CONSULTANT - ERP (NetSuite)
Our client isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but they act like one.
From day one, their people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means they seek out the best of the best, and then challenge them to make them better.
We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting?
Think you’re up for the challenge?
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Consultant ERP to help develop and maintain our NetSuite ERP Practice. As a Senior Consultant on our Operations Excellence team you will need to demonstrate in-depth understanding and experience in NetSuite and/or NetSuite OneWorld software, in-depth knowledge of at least two key business functions (e.g. Lead to Quote, Order to Cash, Plan to Report, Procure to Pay, Plan to produce) and has served in direct client facing roles.
- Organize and coordinate client and company functional teams
- Facilitate client workshops focused on designing future state business process and requirements
- Understand and document client processes and requirements
- Tailor NetSuite & company implementation methodology to specific client needs
- Translate requirements into NetSuite configurations
- Identify and coordinate data conversion and interfaces
- Lead user testing and acceptance
- Coordinate with company change management teams
- Contribute to the development/enhancement of company’s methodologies and artifacts
- Participate in our business development process as a subject matter expert
- Assist with proposal development/BD efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (e.g., Information Technology, MIS, etc.)
- 3+ years of “hands on” NetSuite configuration and/or use
- 3+ years of progressive experience in understanding and configuring ERP systems (any)
- Great communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work with and develop and coach our junior team members
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and customer relations skills
- Ability to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to travel up to 70%
About the Company:
Our client is a 100% employee owned business and technology consulting organization devoted to helping businesses succeed in today’s competitive marketplace. The services we offer help our clients employ advanced technology to solve complex business problems.
We strive to help all of our people achieve both their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. We offer exciting opportunities for people who are looking for challenge and want to manage their own career while working with other respected and talented professionals from the consulting industry.