Customer Success Engineer
Company is seeking a highly qualified Customer Success Engineer to join the Company Services team in Redwood City, California. The Customer Success Engineer is a Company product expert skilled in providing exemplary product support for Company products. This professional will engage with Company customers to 1) accurately assess the cause of the customer inquiry, 2) set customer expectations regarding Company’s approach to address customer concerns, and 3) identify and implement the required application or Company Platform changes to successfully resolve each customer’s product or service related issue.
The professional should have application development experience and strong mentoring expertise. The candidate must demonstrate an interest in advancing their career in application development, machine learning, data integration and consulting.
- Become an expert in the Company platform, C3 Tools and Company applications to enable and assist Company customers to build their own applications.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of applications and solutions.
- Assess and prioritize customer product change requests and validate in advance of customer upgrades.
- The Customer Success Engineer must be able to research problems thoroughly and clearly characterize customer and partner reported issues.
- Contribute to the evolution of the Company customer support organization with industry best practices and tools to support improving customer support experiences.
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of professionalism and courteousness in all customer, partner and internal interactions.
- Work professionally with Products, Engineering and Customer Services teams to implement, validate and, where necessary, document solutions.
- Assist in planning and validation of Company product releases.
- Software application development expertise.
- Software product support experience.
- Proficient with test automation tools.
- Proven experience in cross-organizational collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.