Data Integration Engineer
We are meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise IoT applications that enable organizations in data-intensive industries to use real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. We offer a comprehensive technology stack for the rapid design, development, deployment, and operation of next-generation IoT applications.
You will be required to create advanced application integration solutions and configure, deploy and enhance enterprise cloud applications. Our product suite is entirely data-driven, so a great candidate will have a passion for acquiring, analyzing, and transforming data to generate insight. This role is very hands-on and requires a structured mindset and solid implementation skills.
Qualified candidates will have a solid knowledge of integration and data manipulation technologies.
- Engage directly with customers to participate in design and development of data integration/transformation solution according to functional requirements
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of integration solutions
- Support, monitor, execute production application jobs and processes
- Participate in the development of documentation, technical procedures and user support guides
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience with system/data integration, development or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software
- Proficiency in data integration/EAI technologies, such as Tibco
- Experience with Unix-based operating systems
- Familiarity with version control/SCM is a must (experience with git is a plus)
- Experience with relational databases (any vendor)
- Solid understanding of concepts of cloud computing
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team