DBA / SQL Developer
· Create, optimize and maintain complex T-SQL as part of stored procedures, views, functions, and queries.
· Design and develop highly configurable, fault tolerant ETL systems using SSIS.
· Develop and maintain SSRS reports for the various business applications.
· Tune SQL queries and database performance by improving overall table design, indexing, query plan analysis and refactoring.
· Review database objects for data integrity, quality, security, recoverability, scalability, maintenance and capacity and recommend changes as necessary.
· Production Support/Maintenance of code as needed.
· Create database design documentation at architectural and functional level.
· Recommend new strategies and architecture to enhance efficiency of data systems.
· Plan, manage and track database and ETL system changes.
· Collaborate with application developers, variable programmers, PM, QA and other IT team members.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures related to security and protecting privacy of client and company information. Role will work directly with confidential client data containing protected health information and/or personally identifiable information and individual must complete annual HIPAA training.
· Senior/Lead: Mentor and assist other SQL Developers on their technical responsibilities.
Lead: Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Leads and directs the work of others. Helps sets direction, standard practices, and procedures for the development group. Provide input to management on annual performance reviews.
. 5-7+ years of experience in SQL development w/SQL Server
. 3-5 years with development of SQL Integration Services packages and SQL Reporting Services (SSIS and SSRS).
· Experience with TFS, automated deployments and working with the Red Gate SQL development tools a plus.
· Experience in inventory/order management systems environment is preferred.
· Knowledge of IT security relevant to data protection and data integrity.
· Proficiency in English
. Excellent communication skills; verbal, written,