Location : Pleasant Prairie, WI
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are looking for a Desktop Manager who is not only comfortable managing a team, but also excels in collaboration with key business stakeholders and C-level executives. This is a strategy position, not just a management role.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Remote Services group.
- Facilitate planning for new, existing and relocation of remote offices.
- Research, design, implement and maintain personal and branch hardware, software and all end-user peripheral technologies.
- Provide senior engineering support for personal and branch hardware, software design and implementation.
- Isolate and troubleshoot hardware and software for personal systems.
- Help formulate and implement procedures for improved service levels.
- Ensure consistency of process continuation and completion of deliverables.
- Manage day-to-day technical support for special business holdings.
- Research, design, implement and maintain desktop and personal hardware and software for these holdings.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science or related field.
- 8+ years experience supporting desktop and server technologies.
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies, tablets and personal devices.
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a matrix and global organization.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and delegate responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time