· Design, implement, and maintain Continuous Integration and delivery automation solutions
· Design, implement, maintain, and secure deployment environments
· Design and implement configuration management solutions
· Manage Team Foundation Server (TFS), including configuration, customization, reporting, and integrated tools
· Diagnose application issues and identify technical solutions by debugging applications (C#, VB.NET, HTML, CSS)
· Frontline break/fix support for production applications and data environments
· Participate in on-call support
· Skilled at scripting and other forms of programming using C#, PowerShell, SQL, etc.
· Monitor and diagnose application issues using Application Performance Monitoring tools
· Design and implement build guidelines, follow best practices for builds, and implement automated code analysis and build processes
· Manage code repositories, improve practices of branching and merging code, establish process control points
· Document environment implementation and deployment process, release package, and configuration management standards
· Implement and document standard processes for the operation, maintenance, design, and function of deployment environments
· Develop and recommend tools to improve quality of software and processes
· Write and execute unit tests to verify different environments, diagnose and resolve environment related issues, and maintain the versioning of assemblies and applications
· Suggest and work with team to integrate testing, data validation, and automation tools into our continuous integration process
· Develop proof of concepts / prototypes as necessary
· Train software development and testing teams in the use of configuration management tools and processes
· Serve as a support and testing resource for products
· Collaborate with application developers, variable programmers, PM, QA and other IT team members.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures related to security and protecting privacy of client and company information. Role will work directly with confidential client data containing protected health information and/or personally identifiable information and individual must complete annual HIPAA training.
· Level 3/Lead: Mentor and assist other DevOps Engineers on their technical responsibilities.
Lead: Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Leads and directs the work of others. Helps sets direction, standard practices, and procedures for the development group. Provide input to management on annual performance reviews.
· 4-yr college degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience is required
· 2+ years’ experience in a DevOps environment
· 2+ years’ experience with scripting using PowerShell, Python, Perl, Bash etc.
· Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience required
· Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of web applications
· Knowledge of common open source monitoring/metric/build software, including: Git/GitHub; Puppet, Chef, Jenkins
· Experience with AWS and/or Azure
· Preferred experience using automated test tools and related defect tracking and test case management systems
· Experience in SQL fundamentals, T-SQL, SQL DB administration, backups, restores, and producing near production data
· Ability to adapt to a changing, fast-paced, team environment and multi-task assignments
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently and perform multiple concurrent and diversified tasks effectively
Knowledge of IT security relevant to data protection and data integrity.