As a Site Reliability / DevOps Engineer, you will be working closely with Development teams and Level 1 support. This role would be a great fit for someone with creative and innovative problem solving skills with a willingness to ask questions, learn from others and turn chaos into order.
Architect, develop, execute, and maintain environment reliability processes to support development, testing and deployment
Monitor CI/CD pipelines and testing systems to ensure the availability and performance of applications
- 5+ years experience in reliability engineering / dev ops
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash)
- Experience with concurrent versioning software
- Experience with automation/continuous integration
- Experience using configuration management tools (Ansible, Terraform, Puppet) Experience monitoring distributed systems application architectures (Datadog, Splunk) Understanding of Linux systems.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience