Location : Kenosha, WI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Coordinate all activities required to perform deployments of enterprise Java services, including integration and performance testing and automated deployments.
- Work closely with Development team to understand what changes are being made to the Java services in order to ensure that the appropriate types of testing are performed in each release.
- Coordinate testing of impacted enterprise applications that use the Java services being deployed to ensure all impacted applications have completed regression testing and signed off before production deployment.
- Coordinate with Platform Services team to deploy Java services to the system test and user acceptance test environments and communicate to all impacted application teams when these occur.
- Coordinate with Platform Services team to schedule automated Java service deployments to production and ensure these are performed without incurring application downtime.
- Plan and execute performance load testing of enterprise Java services when there are new releases being deployed.
- Monitor performance of enterprise Java services in production and escalate to Development and Platform Services teams when there are performance issues.
- Create performance reports and dashboards to report on Java service transaction volume and performance, with an emphasis on highlighting areas for improvement.
- Define, design, build and maintain continuous integration pipeline, including process and tool definition, for enterprise Java applications.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years experience in Java application development.
- 3+ years DevOps experience.
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven or similar continuous integration tools.
- Experience with Ansible or similar configuration management / deployment tools a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.