Digital Service Specialist - Falls Church, VA
Location : Falls Church, VA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+ years
Required Education : Associates Degree or Equivalent Experience
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Job Description: Digital Service Specialist
Location: Falls Church, VA
As a Digital Service Specialist you will diagnose routine mechanical and system failures using established procedures and perform basic customer network installs. Unresolved problems will be escalated in accordance with standard procedures. You will be able to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities, and take appropriate actions that are consistent with available facts.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of an Associates degree or equivalent training in Military/Trade School/Industry or equivalent experience or completion of an Electronics school or equivalent electronics training.
- You must possess a basic understanding of Internet environments, be able to work effectively and cooperatively with supervisors, other team members, and with customers,.
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical information, both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to effectively manage your own time and resources, and ensure that work is completed efficiently, including scheduling work to accommodate customer's needs and end user SLAs.
- You must possess a valid driver's license and be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Depending on client needs and service agreements, certain technician jobs may require the ability to work a shift schedule, be on call, or travel occasionally.
- New technicians participate in company's 6 week comprehensive training program known as Printing & Digital Imaging Foundations (PDIF), learning the fundamentals of the electrical and mechanical systems that are integral to the office automation process
- Will learn troubleshooting and customer service skills.
- On-going training and technical certification are conducted on a regular basis throughout your career as a technician. Successful completion of the 120-day introductory period and completion of the PDIF new hire class are required.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.