Director - Digital Solutions
Looking for an entrepreneurial, self-motivated Director Digital Services is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the monitored and digital based services organization. Functions include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, services process optimization, services program implementation, services compensation design and management. Reporting to the VP Digital Solutions & Services, it will be essential that the Director – Digital Services fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, specifically with the Managers of Digital Business Development to ensure the services organization’s efficient operation for success. This position supports the deployment of Digital Solutions with a local and global team of resources that are applied on both project and standard work items.
· Designs, implements, and manages services forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
· Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within the company.
· Provides leadership to the globalDigital Solutionsservices organization, and advise the Vice President, Digital Solutions and Services.
· In close partnership with the Director Digital Business Development, responsible for equitably assigning sales force quotas and ensuring financial objectives are optimally allocated to all services channels and resources through the quota program.
· Partners with senior leadership to identify opportunities for services continuous process improvement and innovation.
· Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the services organization to support resource planning, utilization, competency development by ensuring a well-defined, efficient services process is in place for launch.
· Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of services organization productivity.
· Drives changes and enhancements to the Customer Relationship Management technology platform in support of field services deployment. Experience with Sales Force.com a plus.
· Leads a change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new deployment and job models.
· Four-year college degree from an accredited institution ideally in an engineering, scientific or business discipline; master’s in business administration (MBA) or equivalent preferred.
· Minimum 5 years of services management experience in a global organization. Experience with industrial automation such as PLC or DCS and industrial networks required with experience in the power transmission industry is preferred.
· Extensive experience with services operations, business planning, or services support management.
· Strong team builder with a positive attitude and previous supervisory experience in hiring a quality engineering team.
· Demonstrated ability to lead across boundaries/geographies in a matrix organization.
· Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives.
· 25% Travel
Capabilities and Success Factors
Strategic Mindset: Sees ahead to future possibilities and translates them into breakthrough strategies
Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
Resourcefulness: Secures and deploys resources effectively and efficiently
Strategic Mindset: Sees ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
Customer Focus: Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions
Manages Conflict: Handles conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise