Director of Professional Services
We are looking for a seasoned, strategic, and highly-motivated Service Delivery Director to work with external technology and go-to-market partners to develop and execute robust, full-funnel programs to help map the future growth and success of the company.
This role is essential to developing and executing successful relationships with partners, client prospects, influencing awareness, building pipeline, and establishing customer traction. The Service Delivery Manager will work collaboratively with both alliance managers and sales and strategy and execution. Deliverables include marketing plans and programs, content and collateral, sales enablement, customer-facing activities, digital assets, lead generation programs, and other activities. A successful candidate will have excellent collaboration, leadership, strategic marketing and communications skills.
- Excellent strategy and communication skills
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to ramp quickly in an innovation-led, fast paced environment.
- Proven experience in SOW execution and negotiation
- Ability to motivate, mobilize, and influence team members to accomplish shared goals
- Solid program management skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and drive complex projects to completion while maintaining high standards of quality and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. MBA preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in a software/technology company.
- At least 3-4 years of management experience leading groups of 10+ direct reports