eCommerce QA Analyst
· Conducts manual testing of website defects and new enhancements.
· Performs regression testing of site functionality as part of an SDLC.
· Automates repetitive test cases and/or regression tests.
· Tracks and reports on testing progress across multiple concurrent initiatives and releases.
· Interprets HTML and browser functionality in an eCommerce environment.
· Coordinates testing across multiple web environments (eCommerce, Mobile, PunchOut) and websites for the U.S., Canada and Mexico markets.
· Reviews website specification documents provided by the Business Analysis team.
· Works with internal and external development teams and vendors.
· Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
· Bachelor's Degree and 2-4 years of software/web quality assurance/testing experience required.
· Ability to coordinate test environments and test data for all planned test execution activities.
· Prior eCommerce experience in a B2B / B2C web environment preferred.
· Experience with Microsoft Test Manager/TFS preferred.
· Experience with automated testing tools (e.g., Selenium, TestComplete) preferred.
· Expertise in Microsoft Access and Excel.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Detail oriented
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced development environment.