Electronic Sales Engineer - Business Development
Responsible for supporting all aspects of electronics products sales activities. The successful candidate will be exceptionally skilled at forging meaningful relationships with key personnel / decision makers in charge of electronics and wiring design, supplier sourcing, purchasing, and production. He/She will leverage those relationships, along with strong technical knowledge and exemplary customer service focus to gain new customers for standard and Made-To-Order (MTO) Electronics product solutions. In addition to generating sales, the Electronics Sales Engineer will secure and share customer feedback with electronics members to create a culture of continuous improvement.
· Drive sales activities and growth of standard and electronics products in US (primary market), Canada, and Mexico.
· Develop in-depth understanding of customer organizations, key personnel, and critical business needs.
· Develop an effective strategy to build meaningful relationships with a prioritized list of potential customers.
· Executing daily sales activities in line with business strategy.
· Identify and develop products and services to increase market share, revenue, and open up new growth sectors.
· Create creative marketing and sales schemes to accelerate sales growth.
· Provide expert technical support to customers, internally and externally.
· Present logical and detailed reports to management on a regular basis.
· Manage projects across multiple departments.
· Register electronics items in the customer’s parts list at the design stage of machine building.
At least 3 years demonstrated track record of sales and profitability results working as a sales engineer required.
· Exemplary character, integrity and work ethic required.
· Flexible and forthcoming character required.
· Self-Motivated, driven, responsible, and results oriented.
· Adept at both providing technical solutions to customers and achieving profitable / strategic sales results.
· Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) required.
· Bachelor’s Degree - in Electrical Engineering experience preferred.
· Cable assemble or FA cable business experience is preferred.
· Highly analytical, logical, with excellent data analysis skills.
· Experience collaborating across multiple internal functions strongly preferred, e.g., engineering, customer service, distribution
· Knowledge of machining, manufacturing, and machine design preferred.
· Experience working in an international environment preferred.