The Engagement Manager is responsible for managing the relationships for a portfolio of Managed Services clients; working alongside our Technical Account Lead’s to identify and scope potential technology solutions. This person is the primary facing client advocate responsible for facilitating the sales and delivery of IT solutions for our existing clients’ IT Business needs. The ideal candidate should have a broad range of IT experience with Infrastructure, Service Desk and various business software platforms. Ability to speak to C-level executives about IT solutions and how those solutions would benefit their business is a must. Project management and vendor management experience is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Function as the customer’s primary point-of-contact and advocate for business solution definition.
· Own and manage the sales process for existing clients by leveraging internal resources and tools, including written proposals, statements of work, business justification, etc.
· Collaborate with clients to define requirements and manage expectations and communications from inception through delivery, including status updates, budget reconciliation and scope changes.
· Manage communications and client expectations around escalated technical and business impact issues.
· Establish internal relationships with your peers to ensure best possible outcomes and solutions.
· Passionate and driven to provide the best IT partner relationship experience.
· Professional IT Certifications with vendors such as Microsoft, CompTIA, Citrix, HP, and VMWare are desirable.
· 3+ years of experience with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience.
· Ability to work well as part of a cross-functional team environment.
· Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment.
· Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
· Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6-12 month time span.
· Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly