Enterprise Network Manager
Location : Kenosha, WI
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Assist in managing the day-to-day IT Enterprise Network Services environment.
- Manage and approve the design of the enterprise network, including wide and local area networks, as well as telecommunications.
- Manage capacity and usage report documentation of networking technology and health of data and voice communications systems.
- Ensure equipment installs, relocations and tracking are completed.
- Monitor and tune the enterprise network for optimal performance.
- Manage equipment vendor relationships, resolve problem, manage services and review proposals and capabilities.
- Establish growth plan for the network to insure best quality service in a state-of-the-art environment.
- Maintain network and telecom equipment inventories and associated documentation.
- Communicate and help resolve relevant network and telecom problems.
- Develop, document and maintain network and telecom-related policies and procedures.
- Assist in tracking and managing budgets.
- Provide business resumption planning, including designing, documenting and testing.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 10+ years experience managing people and in relevant technology.
- Strong background in disaster recovery and business continuity (DRBC).
- Ability to work in both strategic and operational situations.
- Experience with Cisco, Avaya and Citrix environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong mentoring skills.
- Experience in a high-availability, fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service focus and experience working with end-users.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.