eProcurement IT Project Manager
Location : Schaumburg, IL
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+ years
Required Education : BS required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in business or information technology.
- 3+ years of experience as an IT project manager.
- 6+ years of overall project management experience.
- A solid understanding of project management methodologies.
- Experience with MS Project and Project Server/Online.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
- Experience for supply chain is a plus.
- Experience working with international team a plus.
- Facilitates requirement gathering and plans project lifecycle deployment.
- Creates strategies for project risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Evaluates project progress continually, ensuring project is on track with schedule, budget and scope.
- Continually evaluates project progress and periodically reports project status to all the Stakeholders, Sponsors, Steering Committee, Project team and Leadership.
- Manage communications with the team, as well as stakeholders, business management team and IT management.
- Understand the relationships and dependencies of projects.
- Implement and facilitate change management within assigned projects.
- Drive decision-making as it relates to project activities.
- Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions and walkthroughs with customers and internal operation team.
- Collaborate with customers and other departments to develop project execution plan associated with new project requests.
- Help refine and improve project management methodology and process.
- Coordinate tactical-related business requests for IT development enhancements.