ESM Systems Administrator
Location : Kenosha, WI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Perform daily administration of Uline's enterprise scheduling and/or monitoring environment.
- Work with developers, system and network administrators to enhance existing scheduling techniques.
- Integrate BMC scheduling with Nagios monitoring and/or day-to-day administration of the Nagios monitoring environment.
- Automate processes utilizing various scripting languages.
- Develop and publish availability reports for both IT and business audiences.
- Integrate multiple diverse tools into a common ESM framework.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 years solid enterprise systems management experience in 24x7 environments, including system and network operations.
- 3 years experience using application and scheduling tools to identify, isolate, troubleshoot and resolve end-to-end application performance problems in a heterogeneous environment.
- Strong scripting skills using Perl, Python, Visual Basic and batch files.
- Deep knowledge of RedHat Linux and Windows.
- Full understating of TCP/IP communications.
- Experience with MySQL and SQL databases.
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple tasks and directional changes under short yet firm deadlines.
- Strong ability to work creatively and analytically.