Location : Kenosha, WI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : College Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
The ETL developer is responsible for creating and managing ETL processes that load data from various sources into the enterprise data warehouse. The candidate would participate in design, development, testing, execution and quality assurance of both automated and manual data integration and exchange processes.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental data warehousing and ETL solutions.
- Coordinate activities with data source application owners to ensure integration, data integrity and data quality.
- Translate business requirements into ETL designs and mapping specifications.
- Create robust and high-performing ETL mappings using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Actively participate and contribute to company's EDW architecture.
- Understand and contribute to enterprise data warehouse data model.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 5+ years of related work experience.
- Strong experience in building data warehouse solutions using Informatica tools.
- Strong ETL performance-tuning skills and the ability to analyze and optimize production volumes and batch schedules.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) preferred.
- Experience working on an Agile environment.