Front End Developer (Web / Mobile)
Location : Kenosha, WI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5+
Required Education : College Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Provide guidance to other developers on best practices in front-end development and user interface development.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure they perform well.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications.
- Translate requirements into functional code.
- Collaborate with team members on projects.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 3+ years software development experience.
- Experience with compiled CSS, such as SCSS and TypeScript strongly preferred.
- Experience with responsive web design strongly preferred.
- Experience working on large scale, custom built, customer facing web applications strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control and build management a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.