Collaborate with Creative Media Specialists in all aspects of branding design, including web banners, social media graphics, and non-digital assets such as tradeshow graphics, sales collateral, and technical product literature.
Provide graphic design support and services for all business units for digital and non-digital assets.
Responsible for updating banners for our website, third party websites, and Google display advertising on monthly basis, and as needed to support marketing campaigns.
Create and updates multiple sales collateral and catalogs to follow current design standards.
Provide graphic design support for video production, including intro and outro graphics.
Solid understanding of brand positioning, media, and design trends for high impact results.
Adherence to graphical brand guidelines and styles.
Coordinate with outside agencies, photographers, and vendors to negotiate project deadlines, price estimates, brand alignment, execution, and KPI reporting.
Conceptualize and execute on multiple design projects in multiple formats per week; effectively consult, communicate, direct and collaborate with internal stakeholders
Solve design issues and communicate solutions effectively to internal team members and to consistently produce high quality, cutting edge designs in an efficient manner.
· 2-4 years’ experience in graphic design role.
· BA in related field, preference given to MA
· Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, HTML5, CAD software such as Autodesk Inventor (optional), social media platforms, and content management systems.
· Web content management experience required.
· Experience in industrial supply preferred but not required.
· Ability to work and collaborate well in an international company.
· Flexible to deliver great work in a fast-paced environment.
· Basic analytical and logical thinking skills.
· Self-starter - pro-actively learns new tools and techniques.
· Excellent communication and prioritization skills.