Help Desk II/III
We are seeking an energetic and diligent IT Support/Help Desk Tier II/III Representative to join our fast growing, dynamic team. We are an outsourced IT solution company for small to mid-sized businesses throughout Chicagoland, specializing in immediate support, employee training and technological strategy. The IT Support/Help Desk Representative will be responsible for supporting customers’ IT needs remotely and providing a positive customer experience. The right candidate will have Tier 2 or 3 IT support experience, have an astute understanding of Windows and Microsoft systems and networks, and a customer-first mentality.
We are an exciting, family-oriented, start-up organization with immense opportunities for growth. We have cultivated a challenging and fun culture where we are not afraid of change and pride ourselves on incorporating state of the art techniques in everything that we do. Our ideal candidate possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills, an upbeat, personable demeanor, and is looking forward to spending the best years of their professional career in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- Delighting customers with quality service IT support
- Manage expectations of customers
- Respond to email, phone and chat support requests from customers, along with onsite visits and customer interactions
- Use your impressive communication and problem solving skills to continually surpass our own status as the best IT service organization in the Chicagoland area
- Resolve no less than 10 customer issues per day
Requirements for the IT Support / Help Desk Tier II/III Representative Representative:
- 4+ years experience providing support to Microsoft-based to SMBs
- Technical degree or certification
- Experience and familiarity with the following: Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft Window desktop and server systems as well as Active Directory
- Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, subnetting, etc.)
- Remote access technologies (VPN, terminal services, etc.)
- Vendor management (email, hosting, DNS)
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation