Help Desk II
IT Helpdesk for MSP – (Growth, Technology Diversity, Teamwork)
We are seeking 2 help desk engineers to assist clients with general day to day requests. We have an excellent company culture for individuals who are looking for a team environment with dedicated and committed individuals who focus on excellent client satisfaction. Individuals who like fast paced environments where each day your involvement to clients IT environment changes, matures and grows - then come join our team!
Individuals will be based out of Evanston network operations center and tasked with different IT challenges on a day to day. If you have reliable transportation and you have field experience and are willing you may be considered a hybrid help desk engineer and be dispatched as overlay or as needed. Day to day differs depending on individual; however, can vary from:
- Maintenance and support on IT equipment such as workstation, server, and infrastructure as well as telephony servers. Applications and vendor liaison duties to assist.
- Assist remotely with new setup and deployments.
- Work with onsite client or staff for physical layer troubleshooting from faulty hardware components to wires to jacks in wall to patch panel to switch, etc.
- Perform basic moves, additions, and changes on technology components you have familiarity with.
- Grow your skill set on items you do not have much exposure to.
- Assist with upgrades and migrations.
- Assist clients with misc onsite needs.
The sky is the limit to your growth in this position. Based on your roadmap and the technology you gravitate toward you will gain exposure to anything IT business related.
- Dedicated and committed to growth and constant learning and evolving.
- Must be an excellent communicator and have superior customer service experience.
- Possess the ability to multitask and excel in a fast paced environment.
- Exposure to business customers who have different environments and setups.
- Proficient in some IT skill whether help desk (workstation), apple, server, infrastructure, or a line of business application in order to show depth.
- Individual should be self-driven.
- Attention to detail and must be diligent in documentation
- 2+ years in a Windows environment
- experience some of the following: Active Directory, Exchange, VMware, Citrix, SAN, disaster recovery, Windows Servers