• Provide support for all HCM applications for the corporate office and the operating units on the shared toolset
• Identify areas for improvement in both the processes and systems; Continuously research new system functionality/trends and HR best practices.
• Document standard processes/procedures; Create user guides and checklists for functional practitioners.
• Participate in the testing and implementation of all system upgrades and rollout of new features/applications; Coordinate all user testing and parallel run activities.
• Train practitioners, managers and employees on HCM functionality.
• Serve as system and security administrator for multiple hosted environments.
• Build and monitor data exchanges/interfaces with both internal and outsourced systems.
• Provide hands-on functional, reporting and technical expertise to users; Serve as help desk for HRIS requests.
• Manage HR data requests; Assemble, analyze and format data into useable reports.
• Audit HR data to ensure compliance and data integrity; Detect, troubleshoot and resolve data issues.
• Assist with other HR projects, both within HRIS and in the various HR functional areas.
• Participate in project management activities, including work planning and issue tracking.
• Broaden personal knowledge in HR functional areas, including payroll, time and attendance, core HR, recruiting, learning, performance management, compensation and benefits.
• Exposure to HCM cloud software; Strong preference for experience in any of the following: Oracle Cloud HCM or Oracle EBS, Taleo Recruiting, Torch Learning or Kronos Timekeeper and Absence Management.
• Previous participation in an HCM conversion/implementation or experience as an HCM super user.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including advanced data functions in Excel.
• Knowledge and experience in use of relational databases, including query and report writing.
• Understanding of data exchanges/interfaces; Familiarity with either the development and/or day to day support of vendor integrations.
• Excellent analytical skills; Ability to collect and analyze data and present findings.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong customer service orientation and ability to maintain a professional, friendly demeanor.
• Solid ability in identifying and resolving problems in a timely, effective manner.