Location : Milwaukee, WI
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelors
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
As a Technical Software Implementation Consultant, you’ll be part of the Technical Services Team that provides the technical firepower to enhance, configure and support Service Pro, our automated field service management solution built on the latest cloud and mobile technologies.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Wants to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and contribute to our rapid growth.
- Enjoys being challenged by a variety of evolving mobile and cloud products.
- Has extraordinary desire to learn new technical skills.
- Is a team collaborator, but can also work and learn independently to problem solve.
- Is passionate about technology, tools and innovation.
Your Role on the Team Technical Software Implementation Consultant
- Research and collaborate with team members on complex technical cases and projects.
- Plan, configure, and provision cloud-based Service Pro.
- Technical lead on deployments and upgrade management.
- Lead and manage technical efforts as part of a cross-functional team.
- Troubleshoot, research and problem solve complex technical issues on cloud and mobile platforms.
- Contribute to initiatives to improve scalability, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain procedural and technical documentation.
- Technical lead to ensure cases are vetted and managed to completion.
- Proactive in internal and external client communication, updates and escalations.
Required Qualifications :
Professional Qualities and Background Desired
- Self-starter who possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills with minimal direction.
- Advanced understanding and working knowledge of SQL, OData, XML and JSON.
- Microsoft IIS, RDP, VMWare, and Windows Diagnostic tools (Process monitor, performance monitor, event viewer, etc.) for research and troubleshooting.
- Skilled at report writing with SSRS, Crystal and business intelligence or data warehouse tools.
- Alerts and automated event trigger development.
- Ability to work successfully on a team comprised of multiple customer and internal team resources.
- Organized, high attention to detail, and must be able to shift tasks as needed due to client demands and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing software methods, standards, and tools.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills and abilities to communicate deadlines and dependencies.
- Willingness to innovate and continuously improve; enjoys assisting other team members.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B software implementation or technical project support.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in MIS, Software or related technical field.
- Equivalent experience will be considered
Pluses, Nice to Haves
- Tier 2 Customer Care or Devops experience.
- Cloud and mobile technology technical deployment experience; i.e. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, etc.
- Experience with software tools such as Slack, Jira, Google Apps, and WebEx.
Experience You Will Gain and Career Growth
- Managing technical service solutioning and research on the latest Cloud and Mobile technology platforms.
- Working at a high-growth, fast-paced, global enterprise software company.
- Collaborating with a smart, diverse team of high-energy self-starters.
- Gaining expertise with the latest software management, monitoring and team collaboration tools.