Infrastructure Project Manager
· Project Management: Direct the activities and manage technical projects through the project lifecycle. Develop project plans, manage milestones, risks, defects/issues to drive projects forward. Accountable for keeping all projects on track. Anticipate project issues/risks and lead collaboration to avoid or manage problems. Ability to manage multiple small/medium size projects/client implementations at the same time.
· Collaboration: Pro-actively engage current and future project stakeholders in design, prioritization of goals and implementation of project outcome. Build consensus and manage resistance to idea sharing and minimize counter-productive discussion or actions to ensure project deliverable remain on track.
· Project Delivery: Deliver projects on time and in budget. Make changes to project phases as needed to address changes or problems to original project scope. Communicate with management regarding project obstacles and make recommendation for changes to project team makeup and project scope.
· Change Management: Interface with team members and stakeholders to manage change to the project which may involve changes to technical requirements, changes business requirements and timelines. Develop plans to manage organizational changes needed based project outcomes upon implementation. Identify and develop actionable plans to identify opportunities for business process improvement within the project scope.
· Communication: Convey project status and technical concepts to others in a way that builds understanding of work.
· Manage consulting vendors/partners and corporate shared service teams and workloads.
· Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures related to security and protecting privacy of client and company information.
· Role will work directly with confidential client data containing protected health information and/or personally identifiable information and individual must complete annual HIPAA training.
Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
· 4-yr college degree in discipline related to functional work or demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
· 5-7 years’ experience in IT project management with demonstrated experience with IT infrastructure projects including Cloud based technology, servers, operating systems, routers/switches, general telecommunications, video, and LAN/WAN/SD WAN technologies
· Solid knowledge of IT project lifecycle.
· PMP Certification desired
· Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality output on time and on “budget.”
· Keen attention to detail; solid organizational and time management skills.
· Knowledge of print and fulfillment business a plus
· Experience with Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project
· Excellent communication skills; verbal, and written
· Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.