· Work with a small team to develop the services.
· Provide the experience for web services and integrations and mentor others in developing web services and integrations.
· Develop tools and functionality for cyber-based tools, including active response, intrusion detection, vulnerability detection, firewall management, and related cyber tools.
· Transfer knowledge of service operations to appropriate staff.
· Considerable knowledge of Python scripting.
· Considerable knowledge of web services.
· Considerable knowledge of database design in MySQL and/or SQL Server.
· Basic knowledge of cyber security concepts.
· Basic knowledge of ServiceNow Orchestration and Mid Servers a plus.
· Working knowledge of networking administration.
· Working knowledge of system administration.
· Excellent communication and technical skills.
· Considerable skills in user-interface design.
· User skills on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) operating system.
· Able to work both independently and as a contributing member of a small technical team.
· Able to effectively interact with user organizations to derive system requirements and design solutions.
· Able to disseminate knowledge to current staff.