IT Business Analyst
Location : Pleasant Prairie, WI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree Prefeered
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze and assess current processes to define and document improvements.
- Recommend method and procedural changes.
- Develop and document best practices and operational procedures.
- Act as a liaison between technical teams, senior management and the business community.
- Develop business requirement documentation for IT projects.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years analyst experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of business processes, system development and process improvements.
- Proficient in gathering business requirements using UML, process flows and use cases.
- Expertise in modeling and mapping as-is and to-be business processes.
- Experience with complete software development life cycle.
- Understanding of technology capabilities and limitations.
- Experience with and strong understanding of various technologies and platforms, including legacy midrange, client / server and OO programming.
- Experience designing and reviewing test cases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.