Business Analyst / Project Manager
The BA/PM role is to manage various client-specific and internal projects through the IT project lifecycle. Projects include delivery of IT solution including but not limited to storefronts, data driven automation, integration with client systems and integration with third party solutions. This position requires knowledge of all programming requirements, deliverables and commitments as well as leading IT resources in communications with our client and internal implementation teams. This position must maintain support and enforcement of the necessary policies and procedures throughout the software development lifecycle.
We expects the BA/PM to carry him or herself with the highest level of professionalism and personal performance possible, will work enthusiastically to meet or exceed all performance goals set, and will contribute his or her utmost to assist the organization in achieving its goal of consistently bringing value to its customers.
Overall 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst including:
· Experience with client or account management.
· Solid business process and/or requirement analysis skills
· Knowledge of the IT project lifecycle.
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite and project/task management tools.
· Plan and manage the execution of project lifecycle tasks, including but not limited to, analysis, design, implementation, testing, release and maintenance
· Manage multiple simultaneous projects and/or programs
· Ensure engagement of all Depts (Production, Finance, etc) during requirements and testing
· Regular and consistent communication with client and business personnel as to project progress.
· Keeping log of tasks, bugs, fixes, scope changes and risks.
· Provide feedback on staff performance to management.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures related to security and protecting privacy of client and company information.
· Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
Working with Business Analysts and Development leaders:
· Understand and communicate business requirements, delivery milestones and service level expectations
· Establish implementation timelines based upon scope of work, client needs and current resource constraints
· Build and manage project delivery project plan, with development, testing and deployment milestones
· Coordinate the testing of solutions, from unit test through user acceptance test.
· Classify data and determining retention requirements
· Act as the IT point of contact for client questions, issues, etc.
Consistently demonstrate the ability to:
· Work with a vast array of technology tools and offerings, based upon client and organization requirements
· Ensure complete and consistent verbal and written (e-mail) communications to all internal and external stakeholders regarding projects, tasks, deliverables, reports and any other related directives
· Read and act upon client communications (e-mails) in a timely manner
· Ensure that all documents are written clearly, concisely and in a timely manner.
· Be responsive to planned and unplanned customer requests.
· Work with Departmental Managers to achieve company goals including customer satisfaction and company profitability
· Work together with peers and other departments to improve overall quality and performance