Location : Lemont, IL
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : BS or Equivalent Experience
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is seeking a JEE developer with expertise in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). This individual will assist our staff java developers in making modifications to existing applications.
The candidate(s) will:
- Under the direction of lead analysts, modify, document and test JEE business applications to adapt to changes in the enterprise financial data model.
- Where possible, modify JEE applications to consume web services for needed changes.
- Work with system owners during testing.
- Participate in group discussions with key players.
- Implement entity, task, and utilities services utilizing SOAP, JMS, Apache Camel, WS-Security and Apache CXF.
Required Qualifications :
- Comprehensive knowledge of JEE Technologies, including JMS.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Apache Camel, Apache CXF, SOAP/WSDL, and WS-Security.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in analyzing current architecture environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts.
- Excellent communication and technical skills.
- Able to work both independently and as a contributing member of a technical team.
- Able to effectively interact with the organization to derive requirements and design solutions.
- Able to disseminate knowledge to current staff.
- Extensive knowledge of the underlying infrastructure technologies that we will be using, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, virtual machines, Apache, Single Sign On, and load balancing technologies.