Lead ERP Business Systems Analyst
We are seeking an ambitious business professional who can help IT and operations transform our manufacturing environment into a Center of Excellence (COE). The ERP Senior Business Systems Analyst will solicit, understand, and document business requirements, processes and workflows developing both written and visual depictions of requirements and process flows. You will also work with developers to create the functional specifications that met those requirements, serve as subject matter expert to the developers building those functions, and work with the QA team to test the developed functionality. This role works close with other BAs, Developers, Testers, and Production Support through each stage of the software development lifecycle and also demonstrates both existing and new functionality to the customer stakeholders. This job requires an experienced analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions.
He/she will support existing operations while planning and leading the migration to industry leading solutions and processes to enable the creation of a world-class Aerospace Manufacturing/Operations Center of Excellence.
This person will continually evaluate the information needs of the business and ensure that IT systems and processes related to operations and manufacturing functional requirements are met. Specifically, this position will:
· Provide functional/technical leadership to the Manufacturing/Operations function, over-seeing the migration of legacy solutions to industry leading solutions.
· Elicit and define business requirements by engaging and interviewing stakeholders within the business
· Define, map and analyze business processes and design technology solutions to enhance business operations around industry best practices. Analyze business “to-be”, inspect “as-is” and perform gap analysis to develop recommendations to achieve objectives
· Understand and make recommendations on technical software design and specifications
· Bachelors and/or Masters Degree or equivalent.
· Experience supporting manufacturing and MRP planning capabilities.
· Experience with manufacturing execution system (MES) analytics with machine learning and integration is a plus.
· Proven experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
· Experience in an Aerospace environment is a plus.
· Problem identifying and solving aptitude with strong configuration and design skills with acute attention to detail are a must.
· Able to collaborate with business users; identify engagement, follow–up on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel.
· Experience defining business processes, developing systems requirements, setting up and executing tests, training, defining standard operation procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
· Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
· Competitive Salary
· Matching 401(k) contribution
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance