Top Reasons to Work with Us
We're a well known entity in our space and we're expanding!
What You Will Be Doing
The successful candidate will be involved with all aspects of our network – design, implementation, documentation, upkeep, consulting, capacity planning, security, and troubleshooting. The successful candidate will work with next generation technologies such as Cisco Nexus, A10, and Palo Alto Networks in highly secured environment including HIPPA, PCI compliant security zones.
What You Need for this Position
- Strong Network Engineering experience in switching, routing, and voice.
- Experience configuring/administrating technologies including: Cisco Nexus (2k, 5k, 7k, 9k), F5 Networks, Palo Alto Networks and/or A10 load balancers
- Experience with IPSEC, IPFILTER, VPN, and SSL
- Working knowledge of network protocols including BGP, OSPF, and RIP
- Working knowledge of Linux, MPLS, WLAN, Frame Relay, and VPN