Manager, IT Infrastructure
Manage internal resources, along with third party providers to ensure company's enterprise systems achieve agreed upon levels of system availability, security and performance.
Architecture & Design
· Stay current with industry technologies, evaluate existing systems and infrastructure, identify and advocate solutions for continuous improvement.
· Work with business stakeholders and software development teams to define infrastructure requirements and design solutions based on those requirements.
· Design solutions and processes to optimize operational efficiency, systems availability, security and performance.
Implementation & Operations
· Manage small to medium sized projects initiatives, define scope, create and execute implementation plans.
· Implement new infrastructure solutions and / or integrate business services into the existing solutions.
· Ensure servers are maintained and kept current with OS patches and releases
· Work to ensure proper monitoring and alert of all servers and operating systems
· Responsible for security and access policies and controls.
· Configure systems management tools for monitoring and capacity planning.
· Provide proactive and reactive or on call technical support, and trouble ticket resolution. Provide escalation level support to remote offices and the corporate helpdesk.
· Produce and maintain detailed functional and operational documentation.
· Maintain existing infrastructure solutions. Perform routine administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
· Manage remote data center contracts and venders.
Manage Software Licensing and ensure licensing compliance
KNOWLEDGE/SPECIAL SKILLS/LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, and Network Security Systems are core to this role. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment, and have well balanced systems design, implementation, and troubleshooting skills. A self-starter with the ability to rapidly learn and familiarize themselves with a complex environment is essential.
· Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and related services, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, DFS, GPO, and Certificate Services
· Hands on experience with the implementation, and administration of the following infrastructure technologies
o Active Directory – Required
o Firewalls – Routers – SSLVPN – Required
o Network Security Monitoring and Best Practices - Required
o Microsoft Office 365 – Required
o Microsoft Exchange 365 - Required
o Microsoft Lync – Highly Desirable
o Microsoft PowerShell Scripting – Highly Desirable
o Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services – Preferred
o VMware 6.0 – Preferred
o Microsoft Visual Studio – Preferred
o Microsoft IIS, SQL Server – Preferred
· Functional understanding of networking; routing, switching, firewalls, load balancers, proxy services, protocols and secure communications using SSL/TLS
· Functional understanding of storage infrastructures
· Functional understanding of HIPAA Security laws and best practices
· Functional understanding of BCDR planning and implementation
· Must possess excellent technical written and verbal communications skills
· Advanced troubleshooting skills and the ability to mentor junior technical staff