Manager, IT Vendor Management
Manager – IT Vendor Management, is responsible for leading Enterprise IT vendor management, specifically, this position is responsible for conducting IT vendor analysis, procurement, contract reviews, and negotiation functions. Strong leadership skills with accountability for execution and delivery of vendor procurement process across a complex business landscape are required. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work effectively within a matrix organization, handle multiple priorities in an efficient manner, and communicate effectively with executive management. In this position you will work closely with the other functional areas of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategy for the Vendor Relationship Management
- Manage third party vendor relationships, ensuring value for the company
- Negotiate large enterprise, operating company and corporate IT contracts like Microsoft, AT&T, Cisco, Oracle, ITC, Workday etc. to realize value and improve service levels
- Lead vendor analysis integration; align with strategic initiatives by leveraging strong contract negotiations
- Lead enterprise, operating company or corporate projects utilizing project management methodologies.
- Promote a creative and innovative environment
- Align with the application roadmap and partner with vendors to ensure contracts support roadmap objectives
- Manage the vendor portfolio of projects ensuring on time completion, project quality, and within budget
- Stay current on newer technologies and trends in the market place and incorporate them into the business
- Develop positive relationships with leadership ensuring synergy and alignment
- Manage capital and expense budgets, including plan creation, forecasts and actual analysis
- Provide resources and remove roadblocks to enable team success
- Travel as business needs require, which is currently expected to be less than ten percent.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion
- Utilize industry best practice and third party analysis and ensure meet best in class cost, quality, SLA are
- BS/BA in Business or related field required; MBA preferred
- Experienced in large enterprise IT contract negotiations, Spend analysis and Supplier performance review(SLA).
- Demonstrated project management skills and managed project initiatives. Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- At least 5+ years managing teams with increasing levels of responsibility required
- Demonstrated strategy development, execution and portfolio management with business leaders
- Preferred experience with ISO 20000, ITIL Service & Supplier Management Process:
- Contract management solutions; Supplier & Contract Database (SCD) experience preferred
- Ability to motivate, lead, and positively influence others
- Strong contract negotiation skills; Improved services at an optimal cost
- A thoughtful leader with a collaborative leadership style, can-do attitude, and innovative mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact and build trust across all levels of the organization
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong leadership and change management skills and good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, listening, written & presentation