Managing Technician - Service Manager
Come grow with our amazing client. They offer daytime work hours with best-in-class pay and benefits as well as an extensive training program. Most of all, they have a fun, family- business atmosphere where their employees can grow to their fullest potential!
Our Client is seeking a Managing Technician with the desire to lead our highly capable technicians to success under the direction of the Service Manager. Candidate should have the desire to learn about Heavy Mobile equipment and work as a part of a team to keep our customers’ machines up and running. We are seeking a hands-on leader with a relentlessly “can-do” attitude who can coach technicians and help them do their job better. Following successful mastery of the position, there are promotional opportunities available in Management or Sales.
· Lead a staff of 14 Technicians to diagnose and repair heavy environmental equipment such as; trucks and large mobile equipment.
· Manage by walking around and monitoring all work against the customer’s estimate.
· Dispatch Technicians to customer locations as needed to perform periodic maintenance or repairs.
· Contribute to the delivery of the promise of speed, quality and customer satisfaction.
· Maintain a safe and organized workplace.
· H.S Diploma or Associates or equivalent.
· 2+ years successful leadership experience in a truck / equipment / auto service, customer-pay repair center environment.
· Positive, growth-oriented LEADER, enjoy constant learning and challenges.
· Ability to use MS Office. Knowledge/experience with a Dealer Management System
· Knowledge of basic safety practices.
· English proficiency, both oral and written.