The Marketing/Brand Manager is responsible for ensuring that our brand is consistent across all channels and will work closely with marketing staff on various campaigns, from social media to email marketing and more. The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic professional who is able to multi-task effectively, offer quick and accurate advice and provide creative input to help advance our brands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in setting brand standards, mission and goals.
- Ensure brand is consistent across all channels. Help drive visibility through creative concepts.
- Improve reach to customers through social media campaigns.
- Improve brand recognition and reputation
- Creating go-to marketing strategies for brand to build brand loyalty
- Supervising campaigns to ensure brand consistency
- Reporting performance and assess against goals for ROI and KPIs
- Assist with organizing events for clients and prospects.
- Up to approximately 85% internal company marketing related campaigns, events, and general marketing activities and responsibilities. Up to 15% client facing or external communication
- Assist with resource and team management and facilitation.
- Strong communication skills, including both journalistic and creative writing, editing and information organization
- Strong attention to detail and superior project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work well as part of a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and must be experienced with tools such as Word, Excel, Etc.
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.