Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
· Design, Develop & Prototype iOS and/or Android native customer applications for phones and tablets for banking finance sector.
· Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
· Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
· Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms
· Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
· Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
· At least 4 year of Experience working with Google or Apple Mobile Application technologies
· Proficient in Java, Objective-C, and Swift
· Strong Experience implementing Object Oriented programming concepts
· Strong Experience calling RESTful services from iOS or Android
· Experience in developing native apps using various design patterns
· Experience in developing and maintenance Banking finance application, especially mobile payment, proximity payment.
· Experienced with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which includes designing and implementing the software, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software.
· Experience working in Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, and TDD environments.
· Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis
· High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience
· Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members
· Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution