Our client is a young, rapidly growing startup. We are preparing to launch a revolutionary SaaS platform that enables commercial and residential services businesses to grow revenues while optimizing operations and maximizing profit. The mission is to provide the home services industries with the cutting-edge software they deserve. Continuous innovation and a passion for user experience are core to our culture and products, so it’s not surprising that we’ve gained the attention of industry titans, some of whom have already hailed the comapny as a game-changing solution poised to disrupt and transform these industries.
• Full-time position
• Remote-friendly company with HQ in Boston, MA
• Exciting opportunity to work with a small team on a rapidly growing/iterating product
• Collaborate with design and engineering teams to build, refactor, and maintain software that
provides an intuitive and innovative experience.
• Architect and implement mobile apps solutions of different form factors using React Native or
• Participating in a wide range of business aspects, as appropriate. Depending on your various talents,
you may be asked to assist with product management and development.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding, or equivalent practical
• Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
technologies, frameworks, and languages