Our client connects hotel guests and staff using fast, reliable, user-friendly data and voice communications. The unique combination of hospitality expertise and a holistic technology platform is what sets us apart. And our obsession to deliver excellence at every step in the client relationship is what fuels our growth, allowing us to serve more than 4,000 hotels and touch over 1,000,000 users each day. As the pioneer of high speed internet for travel and hospitality clients, we’re leading innovation in the areas of cloud-based PBX/VOIP as well as WAN/LAN management with the goal of delivering guests a “just like home” connectivity experience that boosts guest satisfaction and loyalty for our clients.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the architecture of new micro-services for an enterprise level product
- Deliver high-quality code to production
- Collaborate with DevOps for cloud deployment
- Work closely in an agile team of product owner, engineers and scrum master in a collaborative environment
- Experience programming in Node.js, or similar modern language/s
- Designed, built, and maintained REST APIs for use in production and you have experience working with Open API standards like Swagger.
- Built or contributed to SDKs or Node packages
- Knowledge of Microservices and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices.
- Relational Database design and optimization with MySQL, PostgreSQL
- NoSQL database experience is desirable (e.g. MongoDB or Cassandra) — from schema design, indexing, querying, and performance tuning to replication, sharding, and ensuring high availability
- Experience using cloud services such as AWS, GCP, etc.
- Experience with systems management and automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Experience working with and managing Linux based environments
- Knowledge and understanding of general networking concepts