Operational Excellence Analyst (Salesforce expertise)
Operations Excellence Analyst - Salesforce Expertise
- Salesforce Implementation experience
- Six Sigma Certification (Black belt preferred, but will accept others)
The role of the Operational Excellence Analyst within the Process and Quality Management department is to support the organization in LEAN methodologies, techniques, tools, processes and quality improvements as defined. The position involves participating in Kaizen events and developing recommended solutions, processes and productivity improvements, in addition to statistical analysis, metrics identification, development, and monitoring; business systems evaluation and analysis; systems integration; project management; financial analysis; and process improvement. This position will serve in various supporting roles to include data and process analysis, subject matter expert, process design support, and project team participant.
The primary focus of this role will be to support the embedding of LEAN/Quality methodologies in the organization, and assist the Process & Quality Management department in the overall goal to support the process and quality improvement initiatives identified by the PQM department and the organization as a whole. This role will work across the organization to help identify, analyze, design, test, implement, and monitor improvement efforts. These efforts will concentrate in, but not be limited to, operational, client relationship, and financial processes, as well as human-system interfaces.
- LEAN/Quality Leadership
- Effectively and cooperatively deploy LEAN/Six Sigma methods into the organization
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze business requirements and help develop into functional specifications
- Perform financial and statistical analysis to determine value and COPQ
- Support software application development
- Manage and lead project teams in the pursuit of project objectives
- Perform appropriate ROI analysis as required for project justification
- Provide timely and accurate project status to all organizational levels
- Manage project work to provide deliverables on time and within budget
- Process Improvement and Design
- Apply LEAN/Six Sigma problem-solving tools & techniques to solve process design issues
- Develop recommendations for senior management based on process analysis and investigation
- Develop and maintain process maps for project and process improvement efforts
- Help identify opportunities to improve process design and execution where possible
- Partner with functional departments in their efforts to streamline internal processes
- Assist in developing and administer training on new processes, Quality, and LEAN.
- Assist in the development of standard operating procedures
- Metrics Management
- Develop, maintain, and monitor relationship and operational performance and diagnostic metrics
- Identify methods to improve the capture of key metrics
- Support the standardized reporting of departmental and organizational measurements
- Monitor and analyze metrics to identify trends or opportunities where cost savings/cost avoidance and/or quality improvements can be realized
- Assist employees and middle management, as needed, on reaching performance and quality goals.
- Business Analysis
- Support the Process & Quality Management mission to formulate process, people, and system solutions that solve business opportunities through a solid understanding of the business
- Apply skills with, and knowledge of, modern business principles to common objectives to achieve practical and cost effective solutions
- Apply knowledge of statistical tools and techniques to analyze business operations, processes, and output to determine product/process reliability, repeatability, and quality.
- SALESFORCE SERVICE CLOUD EXPERIENCE STRONGLY SUGGESTED
- Team player, team focused
- Proficient in LEAN methods and able to teach as a SME
- Experience in Kaizen events with quantifiable impact and improvements
- Ability to multi-task/manage large project volume effectively and efficiently
- Solid written/oral communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Collaborative, logical, objective, results-oriented, organized, strong analytical ability
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Strong computer skills - proficient with office suite applications: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Visio and MS Project (or similar applications)
- Familiarity with statistical and simulation software
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred and/or working toward certification
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience preferable in a transactional oriented or services business.
- Experience in LEAN implementation