Oracle HCM Cloud Integration Specialist
Location : Chicago, IL
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4+
Required Education : Bachelor's
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Seeking an Oracle HCM Cloud Integration Sepcliast to join our clients Information Technology in Chicago, IL. As an Oracle HCM Cloud Developer, you will be responsible for designing, creating, implementing, maintaining, and supporting the Oracle HCM Cloud application, inclusive of HR, Benefits, Compensation, Performance, Goals, and Payroll modules. You will also lead the effort to develop technical solutions and integrations for ongoing Oracle HCM Cloud technology needs. You’ll regularly collaborate and work closely with business partners and IT Business Analysts to better understand technology objectives, determine where improvements can be made, and help configure the Oracle HCM Cloud application to address those business needs and improvement goals. In addition, you’ll participate in (and sometimes lead!) requirements gathering sessions to confirm understanding of requests and develop effective technical solutions that solve end user challenges with the application. Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritize, think strategically, take initiative, and employ a diverse set of technical skills. Above all, your role will help maximize productivity and information accessibility through Oracle Cloud HCM technology.
Required Qualifications :
- Design, and implement technical solutions that address business needs.
- 4+ years of experience with HCM Cloud and/or EBS
- Experience with HCM extracts, mass data updates/uploads, Oracle Business Intelligence Reporting and Fast Formulas
- Must be a creative thinker and problem solver. Ability to think through a problem and keep the big picture in mind.
- Ability to communicate throughout the organization and with end users. Collaborate with the team to recommend technical approaches, review viable solutions, share prototype solutions, test new functionality, and track post-enhancement implementation feedback for continued application maintenance and support.
- Able to multitask and re-prioritize as needed. Ability to meet deadlines consistently.
- Maintain confidentiality. The ability to work with confidential information, while using discretion, is crucial to this position.
- Design, document, and develop solutions for the Oracle HCM Cloud application, including reporting, data interfaces, and configuration of payroll flows per defined business requirements.
- Collaborate with business partners and IT Business Analysts to understand ongoing business needs and translate technical requirements into deliverables. This might include reviewing issues reported from end users, determining and reconciling discrepancies, solving for root cause of errors, and developing solutions to correct them.
- Recommend technical approaches and solutions to meet organization and business partner needs and solve business problems related to the Oracle HCM Cloud application.
- Lead or participate in requirements gathering sessions, to discuss technology capabilities and address any technical concerns,
- Produce prototypes to present to users, then analyze and resolve any potential design problems.
- Assist in identifying and executing test plans, which may include creating, reviewing, executing, and tracking test plans and results.
- Provide second level support for Oracle HCM Cloud, identify trends and areas for improvement, and develop effective resolution(s) for any application functionality issue(s).
- Create ad-hoc data extract reports for analysis, inclusive of formatting and auditing critical business data.
- Lead or support the implementation of assigned development work, while ensuring both quality and project timeline objectives are met throughout the integration.
- Become an Oracle HCM Cloud application expert and serve as a trusted advisor to the organization on the technology.
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects, as needed.